Tuesday, April 14, 2009

tomorrow is a day for the city...

Yes indeed. I am SO excited to spend the day in the city tomorrow. Tonight I'm going to [TRY] to get to bed early, [TRY] and wake up at a decent hour and head into the beautiful city of Sydney.

So beautiful! Wish I could claim it... But no, I found it off google. :)
Photobucket

Tomorrow is going to be an experiment day of sorts. As much as I love photography, and would love to call myself a photographer, I really don't know much more about my camera then any average joe. I can point and shoot and that's about it.

But I shall have no more of that. I'm currently obsessed with the beautiful work of Audrey Hannah Brooks Photography. I had one of those knock-you-upside-the-head moments and realized that I'm not going to become a better photographer just by reading my book... I'VE GOT TO GET OUT THERE! So I say good bye to ignorance! Hello knowledge! Photo knowledge that is.

Wish me luck!

No comments: