Monday, January 19, 2009

awkward, but I love you for it.

My friend might the most awkward person on the planet. And I know that sounds harsh, but truly it's not, and she knows it. Because honestly, I am just as awkward, maybe even more so. It's probably why we love each other so much. There way too many side splitting laughs to count and I know she is always there for me... even when I'm acting like a complete idiot and messing up my life, she is there to support me, holding my hand to lead me back to the path of sanity. She challenges me spiritually by daring me to go deeper with my Savior, and she leads by example. She is so wise, I trust her judgment, and lean on her in times of need. And I know she trusts me and my opinions, and we help each other.

So thank you for being my friend, who is actually more like a sister (the fun sister, not the annoying one). I love you dearly and truly value our relationship.

No comments: