Friday, January 30, 2009

colorado are you kidding me!?

January 21st saw a high of 69 degrees... Yes in the dead middle of winter CO decided it was going to share some love. I even was able to go rock climbing at Garden of the Gods. This is the CO winter that I LOVE.

Then only 5 days later, January 26th, the high for the day was 12 degrees!!! Oh my goodness that is the cold that makes me HATE winter. No I don't care that I live in a gorgeous mountain state! No I don't care that I get to go snowboarding on the slopes. No I don't care that the snow is so pretty. THAT IS JUST TOO COLD!




The thought that gets me through the frigid temperatures?

I LEAVE FOR AUSTRALIA IN 12 DAYS!!!!!!
----------
Currently listening to...
Moving On
My American Hearth
Hiding Inside the Horrible Weather
Photobucket

No comments: